top of page

Jeg Går Til Ski

Offentlig·86 medlemmer

Bodø Glimt AFC Ajax AFC Ajax 22/02/2024

for 2 timer siden — Bodo/Glimt and AFC Ajax Amsterdam square off at the Aspmyra Stadion in the second leg of their UEFA Europa Conference League knockout-stage ...

Sassuolo is not doing so bad lately. Even though they recorded some mixed results in their most recent 5 clashes, 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats, they managed to climb up the table and get far away from the danger zone. Right now they are placed 13th, with 13 points and 21:21 goal ratio, just one point behind the 11th spot. Their spirits are still high from an amazing 3-1 victory over Bologna in the previous round, so even though they are clashing with a stronger opponent, I’m sure that they will put up a fight. I definitely expect to see many goals in this affair, as they averaged way over 2.5 goals per match this season. Jan 2018: Lucas Moura - Paris St-Germain to Tottenham (£23m) Lucas Moura has been capped 35 times by BrazilIt took a while for Lucas Moura to get going after completing his move to Spurs in 2018, but the forward is now showing why the club spent a significant amount of money on him. The Brazilian joined Spurs boasting impressive pace and dribbling ability, quick feet and skills to get fans off their seats. At West Ham, a few thousand Hammers' fans marched before the game, protesting about the club's owners, but their mood was lightened as Jarrod Bowen, the 22 million-pound ($28 million) January signing, marked his full debut with a fine goal. Southampton teenager Michael Obafemi equalised but the Hammers prevailed with goals from Sebastien Haller and Michail Antonio. Sébastien Haller tries a through ball, but Declan Rice is caught offside. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Robert Snodgrass with a cross following a corner. Posted at 89' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: Declan Rice (West Ham United) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review. Posted at 89' Corner, West Ham United. Bodø Glimt - Ajax billetter felt E/K for 3 døgn siden — Har noen billetter til kampen i Conference League Playoff - FK Bodø/Glimt - AFC Ajax som jeg selger. 4st Felt E rad 4 4st Felt K rad 6 Ta ... The fans have mostly kept the faith, giving Simeone loud ovations when his name was announced before recent home meetings with Leganes and Granada. But there were outbreaks of whistled complaints against the team's efforts during those two games, and the overwhelming mood among Atletico fans is that something must change if the team want to compete for major titles. For now, that 'something' is not expected to be the departure of Simeone, whose position as iconic leader remains intact after his transformation of the club's fortunes since his arrival in December 2011. With Toni and this incident, when he's having to post after the game about something that we know is a huge deal, I think to question his integrity in that time is disappointing," Lampard told reporters ahead of Thursday's game against Southampton. What I heard on the commentary and post-match reflection is that the Son incident was a red card. Kane, top scorer for Spurs for the past five seasons, has 17 goals this season, one more than fellow forward Son. Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso is a doubt for Friday's fixture after picking up an injury just before the season's suspension in March and not being able to receive daily treatment because of the lockdown. Mourinho said Spurs are keen to extend Jan Vertonghen's contract beyond its completion on 30 June, but nothing has yet been agreed with the 33-year-old Belgium defender. When United played Bayern at home in the group stage in December, he wasn’t even on the bench. I felt important anyway because I played in the FA Cup and League,” he said. I scored quite a few goals that season. Solskjaer gets all the credit for scoring the winner against Bayern, yet he deserves more praise for changing the mood of the game. Arsenal faced a crossroads of their season during half-time of the eventually comfortable 4-0 win over Newcastle United on Sunday. The Gunners had drawn 13 of their opening 25 league games - a Premier League record at this stage of a season - and looked well set for another after a timid first-half showing against a well-drilled and disciplined Magpies side. Arsenal looked short of confidence, playing at walking pace at times, and mustered few chances of note in a slow first 45 minutes. Maritimo average 1.00 points per game at home and Santa Clara average 1.00 points per away game, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.33 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.67 goals and the visitors scoring an average of 0.40 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.00 goals, adding weight to our prediction for a 1-1 draw. Both sides have scored in 11 of Everton’s 16 away league matches. Tottenham have one clean sheet in the last 11 matches. Tottenham have no clean sheet in 12 of 16 home league matches. Tottenham have scored two or more in seven of the last 10 home league games. Everton have nine losses in 16 Premier League away games. Bodø/Glimt - Ajax 22/02: Før Conference League play-off for 15 timer siden — Det hele skal avgjøres på Aspmyra når Bodø/Glimt og Ajax spiller returmøte i Conference League. Kan nordlendingene sjokkere storlaget igjen? Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 107' Attempt missed. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Anthony Martial. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Norwich City 1, Manchester United 1. Posted at 105'+2' First Half Extra Time ends, Norwich City 1, Manchester United 1. This would seem to go against one of the major reasons for continuing with the season in the first place rather than declaring it null and void, which is to protect the integrity of the respective competitions. The view of the players is also crucial. The BBC has been told the Professional Footballers' Association is working with all the relevant bodies and is committed to completing the season. However, it is not prioritising this above the general health of the nation, which it regards as paramount. Norwich are unravelling at the moment and Harry Kane will be licking his lips at the thought of coming up against the worst defence in the league. I’m going to tip a Tottenham win and over 2.5 goals in this game. David Luiz may not be the future of Arsenal but he can help shape it, and that's why I think he was offered a new contract. He was criticised for his performance against Manchester City in June - where he was sent off and gave away a penalty - but this squad is young and very inexperienced, and the fact there was such a long debate over who should be captain, shows there is a lack of leadership within the team. Neman Grodno have conceded seven goals in their last two games. Zhodino have won two of their last three games. Zhodino are unbeaten in their last six league games. Neman Grodno are only one place above the relegation zone in the Belarus Premier League. They have a game in hand but face a tough task hosting Zhodino who are second in the table. Tottenham and England midfielder Dele Alli was held at knifepoint during a burglary in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Two men broke into the 24-year-old's house in north London, where he is spending lockdown with his brother and their respective partners. Alli was threatened and punched during the incident and suffered minor facial injuries in a scuffle. The intruders stole items of jewellery including watches. This should be considered as derby of this time in the league, as torpedo has good start with three winning games, and BATE is getting back with the two recent. Torpedo has never been an easy task for BATE, even when host was playing at the Champion league group level. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES Guardiola expects quick decision on Arsenal job from Mikel Arteta Georginio Wijnaldum misses Liverpool's Club World Cup semi-final against Monterrey with a muscle injury Video - Klopp: Liverpool are 'challengers not favourites' for Club World Cup00:41 17:12 - Man Utd working hard to get 'ill' Paul Pogba match-fit Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed Paul Pogba's absence ahead of their quarter-final against Colchester on Wednesday evening. Marerittrekning: Bodø/Glimt møter Ajax 18. des. 2023 — Bodø/Glimt møter Ajax i jakten på åttedelsfinale i Conference League, mens Molde skal opp mot Legia Warszawa. Bodo/Glimt vs AFC Ajax Amsterdam Prediction and Betting for 2 timer siden — Bodo/Glimt and AFC Ajax Amsterdam square off at the Aspmyra Stadion in the second leg of their UEFA Europa Conference League knockout-stage ... I don't think there is any reason for him not to be in the right frame of mind," Mourinho told Sky Sports. He played two fantastic matches. He played in a back three against Wolves and a back four against Norwich. He showed me things I couldn't probably imagine if I had taken over in July. I know already what he can do in these positions, so this is crucial information for me. We can’t rely on the NHS being funded by charities or people making donations – it’s nice that such individuals and organisations are doing so, and I’m full of praise for those who are doing it – but the work they’re doing is quite incredible and needs adequate resourcing. The praise they’re getting however enormous it is, will never be enough. AFC Ajax » Record against FK Bodø/Glimt AFC Ajax » Record against FK Bodø/Glimt. Ajax vs Bodø/Glimt 2-2 Highlights | UEFA Europa - YouTube 2:57Ajax vs Bodø/Glimt 2-2 Highlights | UEFA Europa Conference League - 2023/24. 9.3K views · 4 days agomore ...YouTube · Sports Analyst · For 6 dager siden Natfan will lock horns with smorgon in what promises to be an entertaining match naftan will be hoping to take advantage of their home turf and see this through they have won once in their last five games drawing 3 times and losing once there last home game they managed to win 2-1. Hertha will have some help with the arrival this week of Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha -- one of Klinsmann's winter transfers worth a reported 18 million euros -- who had been busy with the Brazil Under-23 team for their Olympic qualifiers. With only five goals in their last seven league games, Hertha need Cunha's goals badly. Having not let in a single goal in any of their three home matches in the group stage, it would be a surprise to see Sevilla concede on Thursday. Nerves on the night could be a factor and could lead to sloppiness at the back. However, we think that Sevilla will be able to navigate their way through the fixture comfortably. Back the home side to win without conceding. TALKING POINT - Does the end of the game give Spurs hope? Admittedly the absence of Son Heung-Min would have shaken Tottenham going into the game, but they did little to threaten in the first half and seemed to allow Leipzig to do as they wished in the first half - and they looked very impressive doing so. Stade Rennais v SC Amiens predictions for this Coupe de France match. The hosts ended 2019 in fine fashion but can they begin the new decade with a cup win? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Shakhtyor Soligorsk have drawn their last two league games against smolevichi and Neman Grodno and have failed to score in three of their last five games. They will face slutsk who are efficient team in the league after scoring seven goals and conceding four goals in their last four games. At home soligorsk are unbeaten in thirteen of their last fourteen games. Slutsk haven't lost in six of their last seven games. In their previous h2h Shakhtar soligorsk last two home games have gone under three goals against slutsk. Arsenal are a side in absolute turmoil at the moment. A dreadful start to the Premier League campaign saw Unai Emery sacked after just over a year in the job, but interim manager Freddie Ljungberg hasn’t fared any better than his Spanish predecessor. Rewind Ajax - Bodø/Glimt - Facebook 5:19Facebook wordmark. Video. 󱡘. AFC Ajax. 2d󰞋󱟠. 󰟝. Rewind Ajax - Bodø/Glim. Rewind Ajax - Bodø/Glimt. Hamza Saaed and 152 others. 2.8K ...Facebook · AFC Ajax · For 5 dager siden Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Ruben Vargas (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jeffrey Gouweleeuw. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, FC Augsburg. Fredrik Jensen replaces Florian Niederlechner. Posted at 74' Corner, RB Leipzig. Conceded by Sergio Córdova. The home side have five games unbeaten at the moment, they have came with three points from their last home game when they have hosted Kayanza so I am backing them to extend their good run of winning streak so I give them a straight win against their rival and they likely to use their home ground advantage. The visitors have lost their last game after three consecutive draws they have obtained from their previous matches and lets us not forget that the hosts collected entire points from their last game of head to head to Bumamuru by scoring one goal so I think they collect another three points here. Novak Djokovic has won three of his four matches against Thiem that have been played on a hard court. Novak Djokovic has never lost an Australian Open title, winning seven of them. Dominic Thiem has lost both of his previous Grand Slam finals. Novak Djokovic bids to retain the Australian Open title and return to the top of the rankings. Hosts Oleksandria have drawn three of their four matches in group I whilst their guests have drawn have of their matches. Wolfsburg managed to beat their Ukrainian hosts 3-1 in the pairs’ reverse fixture but since then the Germans have failed to win and Oleksandria haven’t lost. That would upset Celtic’s Scott Brown and his manager Neil Lennon, who are desperate to be awarded the title and secure their ninth successive official league title. Paper Round’s view: It is slightly bizarre that anyone could be desperately bothered whether a title counted as official or not, in the circumstances. Posted at 62' Foul by George Oakley (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 60' Filip Helander (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Foul by George Oakley (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 58' Filip Helander (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Manchester City put five goals past winless Bristol City to claim a sixth win from their opening seven Women's Super League games. En nederlandsk fotballstormakt 12. feb. 2024 — Ajax er ingen smågutt i fotball-Europa. Her er alt du trenger å vite om Glimts neste utfordring. E-Sports could be one of the big beneficiaries of the lull in sport due to coronavirus. Barcelona vice-president recovering from Covid Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner has tested positive for coronavirus. Spanish newspaper Marca reports that Cardona is recovering, and is the third club staff member to test positive after director of medical services Ramon Canal, and club doctor Josep Antoni Gutierrez.

Om

Et stabilt træning fællesskab for børn og unge, som skaber s...
bottom of page