top of page

Jeg Går Til Ski

Offentlig·86 medlemmer

[SPORT TV@@] Ferencváros vs. Olympiacos live match 22 February 2024

Get the latest Olympiacos vs Ferencvaros live score in the Knockout Round Play-offs from LiveScore.com.

Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Liverpool 2, Bournemouth 1. Posted at 90'+4' James Milner (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Jack Stacey (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+4' Sadio Mané (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Adam Smith (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Mohamed Salah (Liverpool). Posted at 90'+3' Adam Smith (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. FC Koln haven't had a great time since the Bundesliga season resumed. They had drawn their first two games but then lost 3-1 at Hoffenheim on Wednesday evening. Both sides had a player sent off but Koln found themselves 3-0 down after 48 minutes. One goal was pulled back but a penalty was missed and they slumped to defeat. FC Gorodeya and Dinamo Minsk have many similarities in form during the opening phase of the Belarusian National League. Specifically, they both lost the first 2 matches of the season and had to wait until the third round, FC Gorodeya and Dinamo Minsk to have a winning smile. It wasn’t the most productive conversation. Instead, Schmeichel led United off the plane. A parade around Manchester was the end of the celebrations. On the Thursday night, less than 24 hours after those 101 seconds, the players went their separate ways. In those days there were no WhatsApp groups or any AOL-based equivalent, so that was the last most saw of each other until David Beckham’s wedding six weeks later. Oh dear. He apologies to Bardhi. Hazard injury? Hazard looks to be limping which is not good news for Real Madrid. Of course, the Belgian has only just returned from a lengthy spell on the sidelines. He might have to come off here. Indeed, Vinicius comes on for him. GOAL! Levante 1-0 Real Madrid: What a sensational finish! That is a Goal of the Season contender! Morales has given Levante the lead and in some style! Morales was played in down the left channel, the angle was narrow, but he lashes a strike into the back of the net! What a strike! Wow! KEY STATS This was Real Madrid’s first La Liga defeat in 15 games, since the defeat to Real Mallorca on October 19. The Clarets will be invigorated from their great win at the weekend when they came back from a goal down to beat Leicester, and I have a feeling they will make life difficult for United. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Steve's prediction: Which United will show up? It has got to be a home win, and I don't think Burnley will score. THURSDAY Wolves v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)Everything about Wolves is impressive - their manager Nuno Espirito Santo, their style of play and their threat going forward. Giroud has struggled for minutes at Chelsea this season and is likely to look for a move away from Stamford Bridge in the winter window. Paper Round's view: It would be a move that would make sense for Giroud. He can stay in London and West Ham would be able to afford to meet his wage demands. David Moyes didn't do a bad job in his previous stint at the London Stadium and he got Marco Arnautovic scoring goals. This is only but a friendly match but I think we will not see many goals scored . The team of saturn have the smaller odds to win this match but this team has played 2 matches in the last 3 days and this will be their 2nd match in 2 days. I think the team will not play with the same intensity as they did in thier last 2 matches. Volgograd 2 has played just 1 match which they drew 1-1 they also do not look a team who will score so much goals. We should not have more than 3 gaols Renowned for establishing dogged defences at Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, the Portuguese is struggling to have a similar impact at Tottenham. Spurs have only kept two clean sheets all season, the joint-worst record in the league alongside rock-bottom Norwich. But a 1-0 defeat by leaders Liverpool means Tottenham have already conceded 20 goals in their 13 games in all competitions under Mourinho, keeping one clean sheet in that time. Olympiacos vs Ferencváros live streaming 15.02.2024 Watch On 6 days ago — Olympiacos vs Ferencváros live streaming 15.02.2024 Watch Online 12 hours ago — Olympiacos FC. v. Ferencvárosi TC. Ferencváros. Wins. 0. The Star are reporting that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be given £250 million to spend next summer, but the United boss is looking to bring the bargain Belgian to Old Trafford in order to increase his squad's attacking options. Mertens and Napoli failed to reach an agreement to extend his contract, meaning the 32-year-old is able to sign a pre-agreement with a foreign club as early as January. The two teams met as recently as December when Udinese travelled to Turin, where they were on the receiving end of a Cristiano Ronaldo pummeling. The Portuguese forward scored twice and pounded the woodwork in a 3-1 victory. It was a very comfortable win for the Old Lady and they were frustrated to concede a goal that cost them a clean sheet in stoppage time. It's a game that will become legendary for the fans. We're back in the best eight sides in Europe and have beaten an extraordinary opponent. Barcelona have Messi, we have Oblak' Only v Bayern Munich in May 2016 (nine) has Jan Oblak made more saves in a Champions League game than against Liverpool (eight)Simeone has been in charge of Atletico since 2011 and, remarkably, has only lost a tie in the knockout stages of the Champions League since at the hands of Cristiano Ronaldo. Home team was just excellent in last match in 1/4 final in Cup of Serbia and I believe that they will be on similar level probably and this time, it is clear. Team was had a lot of problems in previous match when they are losing against Radnicki Nis. When that rival was lead on this station 2-0 and miss the penalty. Then, Cukaricki is start to play and score three times, for 3-2. We will see what will happen this time, but in any case, after 1-1-11 of Indjija, as a guests, it is clear that home team will win. Middlesbrough vs Barnsley predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Middlesbrough and Barnsley both need a victory going into Wednesday's clash. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. The story of Manchester United’s Treble started with a third-choice referee. Steve Bruce’s immortal winner against Sheffield Wednesday in 1993 came in the sixth minute of time added on by John Hilditch, who was only refereeing because of injuries to John Martin before the game and Mike Peck during it. Defeat sees Reading drop to 16th in the table, but eight points clear of relegation trouble. Leeds United head coach Marcelo Bielsa said:"It was a similar match to what we are used to playing. Generally we create more chances than the opponent, we have more possession than the opponent and today was this situation. Much of their success this season has been down to Dimitri Payet, the former West Ham star being the highest-rated non-PSG player in the top flight, according to WhoScored. Many will already be familiar with Payet's brand of virtuosity. He is capable of scoring (nine goals this season) and creating (four assists). Danny Ings opened the scoring, tapping in from close range after Shane Long's initial effort was saved by Villa keeper Tom Heaton. And Long could have added a second before Jack Stephens met James Ward-Prowse's corner to double Saints' lead with a towering header into the bottom right corner. Ings punished Marvelous Nakamba's loose control to add Southampton's third after the break. And while Jack Grealish's superb effort flew into the top right corner for the hosts to reduce the arrears it was not enough to prevent Saints from claiming their fifth win of the season. The Portuguese forward, 35, flew home to visit his mother after Juventus’ 2-0 win over Inter Milan behind closed doors on Sunday. Juventus defender Rugani tests positive for coronavirus Ramsey and Dybala strike huge blow in Serie A title race Serie A was later postponed until at least April 3 as the country battles to contain the spread of the coronavirus. I predict the away team and the home team will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... we can see that in the previous match both teams played at full strength in the first half and the second half was running but the time for the goal was very rarely happens... I predicted the score for this match was under 3 goals at the last minute running the game time .... for my own score I predicted 0-1 ... I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this game ... Lewandowski, leading the scorers' list with 19 league goals, underwent minor groin surgery during the winter break but has been ruled fit for Sunday. Robert may not be at 100 percent but he is close to 100 percent," Flick told a news conference. He is an absolute professional and has worked well in training (this week). Assisted by Rodrygo. Posted at 89' Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Germán Sánchez (Granada CF). Posted at 88' Offside, Real Madrid. Marco Asensio tries a through ball, but Karim Benzema is caught offside. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Gil Dias (Granada CF) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Ángel Montoro with a cross following a set piece situation. No tactics, no formation, nowhere to hide" read the banners held up at Emirates Stadium during Arsenal's 2-1 defeat by Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday. Emery's overall win percentage at the club (55%) is helped by a 70% win record in the Europa League, putting him third in the list of all managers to have taken charge of more than 20 games at Arsenal. He sits behind Joe Shaw (61%), who was Gunners boss in 1934 and Arsene Wenger (57%), who managed 1,235 games over 22 years. Very interesting match. Warta has three defeats and two wins in the last five games. On the other hand, the away team has three wins, a draw and a defeat in the last five games. I think the visiting team has a very good chance of getting a very important points in this match. The home team has gotten in shape, but has already secured the playoffs while the guests are fighting for a place in the playoffs, and only a win would keep the real chances, since they have already two points behind. I hope they manage to get a point which is very important point. Sandecja is in 8th place in the standings. They have better form than Warta Poznań. This match can be draw in the end. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Juventus 2, Inter Milan 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Paulo Dybala. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. AFC Wimbledon have been struggling towards the bottom of the league this season and their place in the League One is far from secure. Their home form overall has been less than impressive and they have managed just 13 points in their 9 outings on their own soil. Having navigated an equally fearsome group once already, though, Leeds were unperturbed. We realised we could compete after we got out of the first group stage and we thought we could go on," Woodgate says. Thinking about it now, Barcelona, AC Milan and Besiktas was probably harder than the second group stage. That group of players, with the support of the fans and the city behind us, no matter who we played at Elland Road, we felt like we were going to go out there and win," Harte adds. Olympiakos Piraeus vs Ferencváros stream and TV listings Olympiakos Piraeus vs Ferencváros Match Events ; A. El Kaabi (1 - 0). Assist: Rodinei. 83' ; 90', M. A. Ben Romdhane. Elbowing ; Y. El Arabi / A. El Kaabi, 90+2'. PSG vs St. Etienne predictions for Wednesday’s Coupe de la Ligue fixture at Parc des Princes. Will PSG’s winning streak grow longer? Read on for our free Coupe de la Ligue predictions and betting tips. Having lost just 1 of their last 19 league matches, winning 15 times in the process, Barrow are in outstanding shape and confidence is sky high in home ranks. Having also picked up 6 wins from their last 8 home outings, whilst scoring a huge average of 2.87 goals a game, it's fair to say the hosts' prospects look bright going into Saturday's fixture. That prompted one Wales fan to print a flag, which he displayed at November's Euro 2020 qualifier against Hungary, reading: "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order. After Wales beat Hungary to seal qualification, Bale was handed the banner and was pictured holding it alongside his team-mates. Gareth Bale and his Wales team-mates celebrate Euro 2020 qualification with the now infamous bannerIt did not go down well. Barnsley is trying to make their way out of the relegation zone, and their victories in the games prior to this one, should give the team a lot of confidence with the Hull. Especially beating one of the upper half favorites Fulham, as away side at Craven Cottage, boost the morale of this team and the players. Ferencvaros vs Olympiacos Live Scores Get the latest Ferencvaros vs Olympiacos live score in the Knockout Round Play-offs from LiveScore.com. Same old story for BournemouthWhile Mourinho or Alli will deservedly take the acclaim, this all had a touch of deja vu for Bournemouth, who arrived in London seeking to avoid their third straight defeat. Despite their attractive football, they once again struggled against one of the Premier League's established top-six teams. The Cherries have managed just two away victories in 26 games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, both Manchester clubs and Tottenham - a miserable run that could have been made all the worse by a hammering here. The financial reality that affects clubs like Getafe on a regular basis is summed up by Leandro Cabrera leaving in January for bottom of the table Espanyol, who asked the Uruguayan defender what he was earning and, at a stroke, doubled it. Bordalas is learning English and, when asked if he can picture himself working in the Premier League in future, replies without hesititation: "Yes. It's something I have always had in mind and, as a professional, I would love it. He had a tear in his eye and he said 'we just won the FA Cup' in a way he could not believe it. Graham Barrow: "My wife and daughter were in the posh seats behind the dug-outs but my son had gone with some friends and he was on the opposite side of the pitch. I could see him and that was who I was running towards. To be part of an FA Cup-winning team was very special for me - it was a day that was everything I dreamed it would be, and more. We feel that Mainz have a good chance of earning an important three points in this game. Werder have failed to win 10 of their last 11 Bundesliga games. Mainz have also not drawn a single game yet this season. We feel that a 3-2 win for Mainz is a likely result of this fixture. Tammy Abraham has scored 13 Premier League goals for Chelsea this season - Frank Lampard is the only Englishman to score more in a single campaign in the competition for the club (3 occasions). Chelsea's Jorginho has scored nine of his 10 penalties taken in the top five European leagues, including all three for the Blues in the Premier League. No Chelsea defender has had a hand in more goals in all competitions this season than Cesar Azpilicueta (3 goals, 3 assists). I don't know if it is getting worse. It shouldn't be there in any way. I just can't get my head around how people still do this. I have got no words for it. If any of their players or our players are affected then I apologise in the name of Spurs, but they are minority idiots. We don't identify with these people. Premier League managers on racismTottenham manager Jose Mourinho: "I can repeat I am totally, totally against racism in society and obviously against racism in my football world. He touches the ball towards Pukki for a tap-in, but the onrushing Alisson reads it and flings out a big hand to slap it to safety. LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Wow! What a double save! Krul gets down to parry Salah's low drive before somehow reacting to deny Keita on the rebound from close range. NORWICH CITY CHANCE! Tettey sees a shot from the far edge of the area cannon back off Alisson's near post! 78' - GOAL! Norwich 0-1 Liverpool. Ferencvaros vs. Olympiacos (22 Feb, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Ferencvaros vs. Olympiacos Uefa Europa Conference League game on ESPN (UK), including live score, highlights and updated stats. Niko Kovau010d's men come into this fixture having shipped three goals away against Leverkusen last time out. On the overall balance of play, they were unlucky not to get more from the game, but they ultimately paid the price for being too open at the back. Bayern have now been breached in each of their last two on the road, as well as each of their last three overall. During that time, they've surrendered expected goals figures of 1.64, 1.32 and 1.53, so it's clear to see that they're not covering themselves in defensive glory. They are however still posting very encouraging attacking numbers and have scored at least three goals in four of their last four matches. They've also posted expected-goals for numbers of 1.91, 2.34, 3.26 and 2.26 in recent weeks. Conceded by Ciaran Clark. Posted at 69' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Tim Krul. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Nabil Bentaleb. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

Om

Et stabilt træning fællesskab for børn og unge, som skaber s...
bottom of page