top of page

Jeg Går Til Ski

Offentlig·86 medlemmer

Porto vs Arsenal live watch 21/02/2024

2 hours ago — FC Porto is going head to head with Arsenal starting on 21 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC at Estádio do Dragão stadium, Porto city, Portugal.

Leverkusen have won their last five games in all competitions. Leverkusen have won their last four home league games by an aggregate score of 13-2. Wolfsburg have conceded in each of their last five away league games. Leverkusen have won six of their last seven league matches. Bayer Leverkusen are looking for more points as they chase a place in the Champions League. Posted at 73' Foul by Troy Deeney (Watford). Posted at 73' Kortney Hause (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Aston Villa. Jonathan Kodjia replaces Henri Lansbury. Posted at 71' VAR Decision: Goal Aston Villa - Watford 3-0 Aston Villa (Jack Grealish). Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Watford 3, Aston Villa 0. Ismaila Sarr (Watford) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Macclesfield is very interesting team because they are in bottom part of the table and not so far away from the relegation zone but when they are playing at home it seems like impossible task to beat them and they listed only once at home the škole season but I think second defeat is coming for them tonight because on the other hand,Crewe is one of the best teams in the league right now on third place on the table and one of the top contenders for the promotion so I think their great offense Will carry them to the victory A busy time lies ahead of them with the Europa League returning next week but they need to get back into winning ways. Their only win this year was a 3-2 win at Southampton and they had to come from 2-0 down to get that. Home form isn't good either with just four points from the last four played in the Premier League. Tottenham v Leicester (Premier League, 16:00 BST)Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho seems to have found a settled side and they have started to play a bit better, although it is too late for them to make the top four. I have a feeling Leicester are going to miss out too. They were more like their old selves against Sheffield United on Thursday but they have not been consistent enough since football restarted last month. This is the last sixteen of the cup and Frankfurt come into this game in the best form since the winter break. Frankfurt have seven points from their last three league games and that includes a 2-0 home victory over Leipzig thanks to two second half goals. They have had mixed form this season and another European campaign looks unlikely, unless winning this competition. In this match and in the history of their H2H matches, I expect the Galatasaray team to remain undefeated, the odds offered to draw are more than good and there is a great chance that Galatas will not lose this match in the end. Alanyaspor is very good this season and has 2 points more in the Championship than the away team. I think at least galatasaray will get a draw here knowing is a 2 game qualify I believe the away side can get a positive result on the road. So my bet is on the draw. This match can end in 1-1 or 2-2. Sabri Lamouchi's side also have a game in hand on three of the sides above them, the exception being league leaders West Brom who host Stoke City on Monday night. While 23 points and 18 places separated the two sides before kick-off, it was the Hatters who made the brighter start with Potts sending an effort just over early on before he linked up well with Kazenga LuaLua to tee up Cornick up for the opening goal. Perth Glory is ranked third in the league with 25 points while Melbourne Victory is ranked 8th with only 15 points. Yet, Victory can still surprise and they are usually one of the best teams of the league. Just a month ago they beat Melbourne City away from home but the real shocker happened this week. They eliminated Kashima Antlers from the ACL which was a huge surprise, especially since they do horribly in the ACL. That will come at a great expense since they had to travel to Japan and then, travel to Perth. It is expected that the coach will rotate the team heavily and Perth will get their chance. Paris Saint-Germain v AS Monaco predictions for this Ligue 1 match. The visitors will be playing their first league match under new manager Robert Moreno but can the Spaniard lead them to a famous victory over the champions? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. We're ready and I'm sure Portsmouth are ready as well. Walking around the city for the past few days, I can feel it's ready for it, too. Oxford have not played in the English second tier since their relegation from the then Division One in 1998-99. Robinson added: "There's still a pandemic going on outside of football and at times you forget that when you see the games on television. But, we're still respectful of what goes on around us and we're just sad people can't be in the stadium to watch us play. Boavista have lost three of their last six matches in all competitions and Benfica have won four of their last six matches in league and cup, while the hosts have only failed to score in two of their last six matches and the visitors have scored in all of their last six matches. Only 43% of Tondela’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals and Porto have scored 15 goals at home this season and are yet to concede, while Tthe visitors have conceded 7 goals on the road. 83% of Porto’s home games produce over 1.5 goals as have 43% of Tondela’s way games, so there is a great chance we will see two goals scored in Monday’s match. The guests are having a great season, they have a very good coach who took Lyngby in the Europa League before their relegation, and his club is now set to play in the same competition next season with the club having two wins in a row a 1-0 win at home with Odense and a 3-2 win away at same opponent as today Aalborg on the road just a couple of days ago and sitting on 3rd place at this moment and either if they win the cup as Midtjylland, Brondby or Copenhagen have already been defeated in this competition or they qualify via the league they should play in Europe next season. Arsenal vs. Porto odds, picks, how to watch, stream, start time 4 hours ago — Stream the match live on Paramount+, which you can now try free for the first seven days when you sign up here, and catch full analysis on the ... United drop to sixth in the Premier League, behind Sheffield United who won earlier on Saturday, with Wolves in seventh. Diogo Dalot missesGetty Images TALKING POINT Fernandes does not solve all of United’s problems. Bruno Fernandes was one of the best players on the pitch on his debut and that augurs well for more significant improvement in the coming weeks. Posted at 58' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 58' Foul by Alessio Romagnoli (Milan). Posted at 57' Robin Gosens (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Foul by Suso (Milan). Hansi Flick will remain as Bayern Munich interim boss "at least until the end of the season", the German giants have announced. Flick, 54, was placed in temporary charge on 3 November following the departure of Niko Kovac. The Dutch champions are reportedly requesting around £35 million for the Cameroon international, who is wanted by Chelsea manager Frank Lampard. The Blues' boss wants to sign a replacement for current keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, who he has dropped following a string of poor performances this season. The Spaniard is currently the world's most expensive goalkeeper and Chelsea will be likely to take a loss if he was sold. It had rained all day. It was very, very wet. They had unbelievable players in their team, but it was that little bit of luck that you need. After their thrashing by Barcelona, there had been fears Leeds' Champions League campaign might be an embarrassment but that changed when they stunned AC MilanThe 35,000 Leeds fans exultant beneath the floodlit shower that night could have been forgiven for allowing themselves to believe the good times had arrived and were here to stay. He found the back of the the net again with supreme poise after the restart, running on to a magnificently weighted through ball from Ameobi before sliding his shot past Lossl. Grabban went close to competing his hat-trick, while Ameobi, Lolley and Joao Carvalho also had chances for a Reds side that got a deserved third when Yates nodded home from a corner. As for the Terriers, they remain in the bottom three on goal difference, with their first goal since football's resumption coming after Bacuna was sent off in the 89th minute. Brian Rice's side has also done well to threaten teams in attack at New Douglas Park, as they've scored nine goals in as many games, failing to find the back of the net on just three occasions. Hamilton hasn't conceded that many either, letting in 13 goals and never more than three but failing to keep a clean sheet in eight of their nine home ties. Of course, the other big problem for the home side has been their defence. La Dea have shipped 12 goals in six games at home, while they have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight at home in the league. The hosts have conceded in 100% of their home games this season, while we think they’ll concede to this Verona side on Saturday. The coaches of the two teams defended the Tajic federation's decision for the Super Cup to be played without spectators. I believe that playing in empty stands should not affect the match," Levchenko said. I would like to appeal to the fans so that they have patience. At least the championship starts here, and in other countries the fans are completely deprived of football. He added that there will be prizes for the car dressed best in club colours, while away fans will be parked in a separate section. The Superliga is currently planning to restart on 17 May with the season finishing by the end of July. It comes after Denmark’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen announced on Friday that the country would start lifting restrictions while still enforcing social distancing rules. The Premier League’s capacity to help, however, may depend on the season continuing, as the cancellation of the rest of the campaign would cost them an estimated £1. TV, matchday and sponsorship income. Fausto Zanetton, a former investment banker who is co-founder of sports investment and advisory company Tifosy, said the “willingness” to see the season completed will “mitigate losses” for Premier League sides. With the hosts coming into this match as the clear favourites and given their impressive record on their own patch, it is hard to imagine a situation where they do not claim the three points on Saturday afternoon. Our confidence in that tip is only bolstered further when we look at Gillingham’s frankly awful away record, so a home win looks like a solid leg of any weekend accumulator. The RFEF added that the team will play another friendly later in March, which has not yet been announced. The two sides last met in a friendly in Dusseldorf in March 2018, which ended 1-1. Their last competitive meeting was in the 2010 World Cup semi-finals, which Spain won 1-0 on their way to lifting the trophy for the first time. Hawley's favourite current Owls player is Barry Bannan, and he explained: "We all love Atdhe Nuhiu - who we know as 'Big Dave' here - because we all love a trier. But Barry has been my favourite footballer for many, many years. He is one of those players who when he is on the pitch he seems to be involved in everything, He is like a really pivotal player in the team and I really enjoy watching him. This is a fixture that has so often of late produced plenty of goals, with five of the pairs’ last seven encounters since the end of 2016 producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score, sop you can understand why we have backed the same outcome for Friday’s clash. Three of Zwolle’s and three of Utrecht’s last six competitive and non-competitive matches have also seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals, so the recent performances of both clubs add further weight to our prediction for Friday’s game. Athletic have conceded just eight goals in total from their 13 matches this season which puts them at the top of the defensive charts alongside Atletico Madrid, and Garitano's side are likely to approach this Sunday's clash with the main aim of keeping their powder dry. Linfield remain in a strong position just three points behind the league leaders with a game in hand, but they'd be better placed had they not slipped up of late. Monday's visitors have won just one of their last five, two of which they've lost. That said, they have beaten Cliftonville on two occasions already this season, so they're unlikely to be feeling too downbeat ahead of this fixture. I hope the Belarusian championship will be suspended," he said. I am slightly frightened. I am not worried about it during a match. But after the final whistle is blown, doubts arise: 'Have I contracted it today?. And supporters of another top-tier club, Neman, have accused the authorities of lying about the real epidemiological situation in the country and called on all fans not to attend matches. McTominay is undroppable' Scott McTominay covered more ground than any other United player against Spurs bar his midfield partner FredUnited were also buoyed by the return of another academy graduate as Scott McTominay, 22, returned from injury. The Scotland international's presence was sorely missed in the draws against Sheffield United and Aston Villa, but he delivered a superb performance alongside Fred at the heart of the United midfield. Tottenham conceded two goals in each of Jose Mourinho's first four matches in charge, and the club's only two shutouts in their last 13 games in all competitions were both secured against a weak Red Star Belgrade team in a pair of Champions League group games. Porto v Arsenal Champions League TV channel, live 8 hours ago — What TV channel is Porto v Arsenal on? The game will be shown live on TNT Sports 1 from 7pm. There are multiple ways to get TNT Sports. If you ... We had to wait to wrap it up, but it was worth it. We will get to celebrate properly together soon too. Horne confesses he is a "plastic" Liverpool fan, or at least in the way he chose them as his team anyway. He explained: "I have got two brothers. My elder brother is a Man Utd fan and my little brother is an Everton fan. My dad is a Tottenham fan and my mum is a Motherwell fan. I grew up in the countryside in Sussex so there was no great pull to support anyone local. Meanwhile, if Palmerias' season has been a failure, Flamengo's has been the complete opposite, with Jorge Jesus' men landing a historic league and Libertadores double. Mengao scored two last gasp goals against River Plate to crown themselves kings of South America last weekend and were also made champions of Serie A, leading to scenes that will live long in the memory of supporters. Golf. Madrid. In that order". Calderon says if Bale knew what was written on the flag it was "childish". Moving to Spurs "would be a good solution for everyone", added Calderon. Former Real manager Jose Mourinho has succeeded Mauricio Pochettino as Spurs manager and Calderon believes Bale could go back to north London, where he spent six seasons before his then-world record move to Madrid in 2013. It's true that Mourinho likes the player," Calderon told BBC Radio Wales. On an evening in which thousands tuned in to watch a new-look Premier League on their TV screens, players from both clubs used their platform to support the Black Lives Matter movement for racial equality. All players and staff took a knee immediately before kick-off, mirroring the actions of those at Villa Park in the earlier match, and the words 'Black Lives Matter' replaced players' names on the back of their shirts. None of the top four in the Premier League made any late moves at the conclusion of a low-key month, with some of the players who had been linked with possible deadline day moves staying put after proposed deals failed to materialise. France's World Cup winner Olivier Giroud remains at Chelsea despite reported interest in the ex-Arsenal striker from several clubs surprisingly including London rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Meanwhile, Parma have an impressive away record up front, converting 14% of their chances to goals. The visitors are hitting over a goal per game on their travels this season, while their last two clashes have seen them score in draws at Fiorentina and Inter Milan. The visitors have also seen both teams score in 12 of their last 15 away in Serie A. The FA need to ensure that players and other staff are protected by richer clubs, while at the same time avoiding moral hazard with such a safety net. Read the full story Newcastle ban handshakes Newcastle United have changed their way of doing business to mitigate the chances of their players contracting coronavirus.

Om

Et stabilt træning fællesskab for børn og unge, som skaber s...
bottom of page